Thursday, February 10, 2011

15 Minutes

15 Minutes left till I can GO HOME! Is it bad that I am a person who likes to keep my options open on how I spend my nights or weekends? Not really committing to anything. Sometimes I feel like that shows something about how can't commit...Maybe! It is Thursday and i really really can't wait for the weekend, although it looks like it is going to be jam packed with events! Tomorrow night is the opening night at the Malco of The Eagle...yes the new movie with Mr. Tatum....which in the near future I can see that that movie will be added to the movie collection! Laundry is a must! I am living in a two bedroom, 1 bathroom house...that i dearly love don't get me wrong, but the absence of a washer and dryer defiantly has its down falls! I keep trying to talk Aubree into some how someway of making a spot for hooks up for a washer and dryer! Yes our house already has a place for one...but Danielle is living in the laundry room...and no it is not a 7X7 cube room. The so called laundry room is MASSIVE! And to have a third roommate really helps out on rent..so that in its self is a huge blessing to have a laundry room the size of an actual closet. 8 Minutes to go! I think i am starting to become obsessed with working out, or maybe I am just really enjoying....somebody let me know if it because an idol. I am in the process of cleaning of my computer....my desktop has so many folders with photos that it is becoming over whelming and unbearable! 1 Minute!.....hope everyone has a great night...stay warm and try not to slip on the ice patches...if there are any still left!

No comments:

Post a Comment