Sunday, November 7, 2010

Karen :)

Not only is Christ a major part of my life, but a close third behind my family is Photography! I love it, my life right now is consumed with work it seems like, but when it comes to be able to photograph the people in my life, I can't see myself any where else! I love be creative, or at least trying to do new things! I am not much of a person who likes to tell people how pose! I enjoy candid shots. Karen is a beautiful person inside and out! To be honest I was even shocked that she wanted to go out and take photos! She was full of fire and I loved ever minute spent with her and her "i have a secret" face. Here are two of my favorites...If you want to see more of my photography you can look me up on the ever famous facebook!  



These photos where taken out at a random state park outside of Jonesboro. This park is a great place, especially to get away and have some time alone, not very many people know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment