Wednesday, November 10, 2010

-SideLine View-

One of the things that I enjoy the most is to be able to stand/sit on the sideline of football or basketball game. If there is anything that I could probably do for the rest of my life is sports photography. Monday and Tuesday night I shot for the University's marketing/sport information department. Sports Information is basically the hub of everything that deals with ASU athletics: Press Releases, Athletic Web page, media guides and etc. I love having the opportunity to work along side sports info to be able to continue and grow as a sports photographer in hopes that maybe one day that dream may come a reality! Here are a few Photos from Monday and Tuesday....The ASU Men played Henderson (winning) and the Women played University of Arkansas-Monticello also Winning.



No comments:

Post a Comment